This is a guide to help you write stories.
Things to doEdit
- Be consistent with the series. Link will be the main character and the story will be set in a fantasy universe so use tech levels above this only if said tech has been used in an LOZ game (like ancient robots).
- Be creative. don't just copy the cannon dungeons with other bosses into ovne big thing, be original!
- Be descriptive. Don't just say: "Link walked in the brick room, when the door shut", say something like: "Link walked cautiously into the cold, grey brick room, then the door slammed shut and locked behind him!"
Things not to doEdit
- Don't use guns or any other tech above a fantasy setting unless it's been used in an LOZ game. The only exception is when the story is set in the future (if you so want it to be).
- Don't be random. Obviously we don't want you to say:
- "Link was riding towards Hyrule castle when the Skull Kid attacked him, "I DON'T EAT MONKIES" Link said, but Ganon ate the whole entire everything."
- ―NO! We don't want you to write like this! Don't be random!
- DON'T EVER EVER, USE OTHER PEOPLES' IDEAS, CREATURES OR PICTURES WITHOUT PERMISSION!!! Other users work hard to make stuff, so don't use them.